It looks like you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and want to Root the same, that’s the reason you are here on this Page reading this Post. Well, if your Answer is Yes, then you are at the Right Place as today in this post we will tell you How you can root your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the latest Samsung Flagship from Samsung this Year. It has got some real Specifications, powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM and a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels. So let us now take a look at How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
There are some Pre-Requisites that should be there before Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So let us take a look at Pre-Requisites.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 should have at least 65% of Battery.
- A PC or Laptop with Odin.
- You should have an active Internet Connection.
- Your Device should have sufficient storage space available.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
To Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with SuperSU, follow these Steps Carefully:
- At First, Enable Developer Options by Going to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s Settings, About Phone and tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a toast saying Developer Options Enabled.
- Now, enable OEM Unlocking in Developer Options in Settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Now Download the SuperSU file from the Download button below on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Download TWRP Image for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on your PC from the download button below.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Now, Press Vol down + Bixby + Power to boot your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to download Mode and Connect it to your PC.
- Run ODIN on PC and Disable ‘Auto Reboot’ from options menu of ODIN.
- Select TWRP with AP tab of Odin and select the above TWRP Image file,
- Now, wait till the Flashing Process gets Completed.
- Once the process is completed you’ll see ‘Passed’ in Odin tab.
- Disconnect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from PC and hold Vol down + power till screen goes off.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8
To Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, follow these Steps Carefully.
- Press Vol Up + Bixby + Power to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to the TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select to allow Modifications.
- Select Wipe Menu and FORMAT DATA, type YES to confirm it.
Note: This will remove all the data on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Once the Format is completed, go back to the Menu.
- Now, select Install and Navigate to the Directory containing the SuperSU file you downloaded earlier.
- Tap on SuperSU file.
- Now slide to confirm Flash and wait till the Process gets Completed.
- Once the Flashing Process is completed Successfully, tap on reboot and your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be Rebooted.
Done! You have successfully Rooted and installed TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. In case you are facing any problem, let us know in the Comments Section down below.