ZTE has announced Axon 7 MAX, its latest smartphone in the Axon series in China. It sports a 6-inch 1080p display with 3D viewing, under the hood is an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor, running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, laser auto focus and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has unibody metal design, hybrid dual SIM card slot and also has Dolby Atmos, SmartPa and AKM4962 audio chip for an enhanced audio experience. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The 4100mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
ZTE Axon 7 MAX specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass display with naked-eye 3D viewing
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP dual (Color + B & W) rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos, Smart PA, AKM4962, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 157 × 80.4 × 8.2mm; Weight: 196g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The ZTE Axon 7 MAX comes in Gold color and is priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 442 / Rs. 29,560 approx.).[wp_ad_camp_1]