Xiaomi just announced Mi Note 2, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the Note series. It has a 5.7-inch 1080p dual curved OLED display with 77.2% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It sports a 22.56MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX318 sensor and an 8-megapixel auto focus front-facing shooter with Sony IMX258 sensor.
It has series 7 aluminium frame and has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) OLED 3D dual curved glass display, 110% NTSC color gamut
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal (UFS 2.0) memory / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 22.56MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, EIS, Sony IMX318 sensor, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 76-degree field of view
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 24-bit 192kHz / 24-bit lossless audio
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm; Weight: 166 grams
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes in Piano Black and Glacier Silver colors and is priced at 2799 yuan (US$ 410 / Rs. 27610 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3299 yuan (US$ 486 / Rs. 32550 approx.) . The global 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version with global LTE bands (6 types, 37 bands) is priced at 3499 yuan (US$ 516 / Rs. 34,525 approx.). It is now available for order in China and goes on sale from November 1st.