HTC is all set to launch its new Desire Pro in India on 24th November. The Company will be launching the Desire 10 pro dual sim and it will be the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant.
The listing is already on Htc’s Online Store and as far as specs goes it would be like follows
HTC Desire 10 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual Nano SIMs
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- 13MP front-facing camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86 mm; Weight: 165 g
- Fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
This is all we know about Htc Desire Pro. We can’t comment much about the pricing for this one. But we will update you guys about its price on 24th November.