How to change Navigation Arrows to Cars on Google Maps on iOS: These days, when almost everyone has a Smartphone in the palm of their hands, life is much easier than it was before. Take travel, for instance, remember how we used to carry a printed map and still would have to stop the car to ask someone for directions? Well, things have changed now. Google Maps has made traveling more easier than it ever was.
But, now the Google is also trying to make the journey fun for the users. Now, you can change the traditional and boring navigation arrowhead with an adorable little car which looks a whole lot more amazing. So, are you curious to try this new feature? Unfortunately, this is only available for iOS devices as of now. But, soon it would be available for Android as well. Anyways, today in this post, we would be covering on How to change Navigation Arrows to Cars on Google Maps on iOS.
How to change Navigation Arrows to Cars on Google Maps on iOS
In order to change the Navigation Arrows to Cars on Google Maps on iOS, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, make sure you have the latest version of Google Maps installed on your iOS Device. Just update it if there is an update available.
- Once you have updated the Google Maps, it’s time to enter the destination in the Google Maps on your iPhone and tap on Start (with the ‘blue’ arrow icon).
- Now, tap on the Blue Arrow Icon (Navigator) on your iPhone.
- You’ll now see 3 car options: a Red Sedan, a Green pick-up truck, and a Yellow SUV. Chose the one you like.
- Now, the google maps on your iPhone should look something like what’s shown in the Video below. The blue navigation arrow would be replaced with the Car you chose.
- That’s it! Wish you guys have a fun and safe journey.
This was it guys. Unfortunately, this feature is not available on Android yet, but we would update you once it would get available for Android. Don’t forget to bookmark this page. This was our take on How to change Navigation Arrows to Cars on Google Maps on iOS. Just in case, you have stuck somewhere or have any question related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the Comments Section down below.