In this post, we would be covering on How to download and install Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 without Root. Alright, so as we all know, a sub 15,000 is that price bracket which every other Smartphone Company want to capture. Why? Well, this is simply because the majority of the people buy a sub 15k Smartphone. Anyways, we have already seen a lot of Companies out there trying to capture this price range. Some of them succeeded, while others not so much.
It’s been a while since ASUS has launched it’s offering for this price bracket. Yes, we are talking about the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1. Since then, there has been a lot of comparisons going on between the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 and the Redmi Note 5 Pro to decide which is the best pick among two. And the results were surprising. A lot of people picked Note 5 Pro over the Zenfone Max Pro M1 just because it had a “better camera”.
Now, what if we tell you that you can get a better camera on your Zenfone Max Pro M1? Sounds interesting? Wanna know how? That’s what this post is all about.
Download Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1
There is no denying the fact that the Google Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL packs the best camera on any smartphone. Now, a lot of developers and community tried to port this camera app to their devices. Fortunately, the port was successful for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Thanks to the Arnova 8G2.
You can download the latest version of the Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 by clicking on the download button below.
Once you have downloaded the Google Camera App on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, it’s time to install it. Let us take a look at how.
Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 (No Root Required)
Now, in order to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1, you need some prerequisites. Let us take a look at them. Should we?
- A Windows PC or Laptop.
- This method will work only on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- ADB Drivers and Fastboot should be installed on your PC.
- Your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 should have at least 60% charge left.
Now, let us take a look at steps to install Google Camera on the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Steps to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1
Here are the steps to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- First of all, you need to enable USB Debugging on your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1. You can do so by going to your device’s Settings >> About Phone >> tap 7 times on Build Number until you see a “You are now a developer”. Now, go back and tap on Developer Options >> and enable USB Debugging.
- Now, boot your Zenfone Max Pro M1 into the bootloader mode by switching off your device and then turning it back on by holding the Power and Volume Down keys altogether.
- It’s time to connect your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 to your PC via USB Cable.
- Now, open a Command Prompt Window on your PC by pressing Win + R key and entering cmd in the run window.
- Enter the following command on the command prompt window:
- Now, you should see a success message on the screen.
- Disconnect your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 from your PC and install the Google Camera APK on your device normally.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Google Camera on your Zenfone MAX Pro M1 without Root.
Video Tutorial on How to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 without Root
If you still have any doubts on How to Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 without Root, then you can watch the Video Tutorial by Dhananjay Bhosale.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and Install Google Camera for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 without Root. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.