Download and Install Google Camera on Poco F1 without Root: Alright, so it looks like that you have the Pocophone Poco F1. Great! Poco F1 is one of the best Android Devices in its segment. Just in case you don’t already know, Poco F1 comes with a 6.18 inch Full HD Display with a unibody design. The looks of the Device might be liked by some. Anyways, under the hood, the device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip along with Adreno 630 GPU and 8 GB of RAM.
On the camera front, the device has a dual camera setup at the rear consisting of a 12 and 5 mp camera. The Poco F1 has a 20 MP, f/2.0 camera at the front. All this is backed up by a 4000 mAh capacity battery. These specifications are quite powerful for a smartphone. Anyways, you might want to take your Camera game to the next level by installing Google Camera. Let us take a look at How to Download and Install Google Camera on Poco F1 without Root. Should we?
Download and Install Google Camera on Poco F1 without Root
First of all, let us take a look at Download Google Camera for Poco F1.
Google Camera for Poco F1
You can download the Google Camera APK for Poco F1 by clicking on the download button below.
A quick Disclaimer: ZSL, Slow-Mo, and Smart burst features are not working as of now.
Once you have downloaded the Google Camera APK for your Poco F1 on your device, it’s time to install it.
Steps to Install Google Camera on Poco F1
Now, in order to Install Google Camera on your Poco F1, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, open File Manager on your Android Device.
- Now, navigate to the folder which contains the Google Camera APK for Poco F1 you downloaded earlier.
- Tap on the Google Camera.apk file.
- Now, tap on Install.
- Wait for the installation to get completed.
- Now if you are getting any unknown sources warning then don’t panic. All you need to do is just enable the Unknown Sources from the Settings, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings on your Android Device.
- Here, Tap on the Security.
- Now, you would see an Option for the Unknown Sources here, just tap on the checkbox against it.
- Simply tap on the Yes if you get any popup saying Are you sure on the same screen.
- Now, try installing the APK again.
- Once the installation has been completed. Tap on Open to try the app.
Pretty simple. No? Well, let us now take a look at some camera samples shot with the Google Camera App on the Poco F1. Should we?
Google Camera Sample Shots
Thanks to the Kishan Vyas who shot this beautiful pictures with his POCO F1 using Google Camera.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Download and Install Google Camera on Poco F1 without Root. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.