Get iPhone X Gestures on any Android Device: It does not really matter if you are an Android fanboy or Apple’s hater, you gotta admit that the gestures on the Apple iOS Devices are pretty sick. Apple has ditched the touch ID and the Home button with the iPhone X to make the Smartphone look more compact and clean.
There are a lot of gestures that the new iPhone X offers. For instance. You can simply swipe up from the bottom to go back to home or swipe up & hold to get into recent apps on your iPhone X or iPhone 8. Isn’t it cool? Well, what if I tell you that you can have those gestures on the Android Smartphone which you have in the palm of your hand right now. Would you believe it?
Well, that’s what we are going to cover today, How to get iPhone X Gestures on any Android Device without root. So without wasting any more time, let’s get straight into it.
How to get iPhone X Gestures on any Android Device
To get the iPhone gestures on your Android Device, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, download and install the Home Bar Gestures App on your Android Device by clicking on the download button below or you can simply search for “Home bar Gestures” on the Google Play Store.
- Once you have successfully installed the Home Bar Gestures App on your Android Smartphone, just open it on your Android Smartphone.
- You should now see a toggle next to ‘Service is Running’ option, just enable it. Now, this will take you to the settings on your Android Device as you would have to enable this App under Accessibility, just tap on the toggle to enable Accessibility for the “Home Bar Gestures” App.
- Now, go back to the Home Bar Gestures App on your Android Device and set the
Swipe UP Gesture – Home
Swipe Left and Swipe Right Gesture – Back
and Swipe Long Wipe Up Gesture – Recent Apps
- Once you have set the above gestures, it time to set the Size of the Bar. Just scroll down and tap on Change Size and set the:
Height – 75%
Width – 100%
- Now, to finish things off, enable the Make Invisible Option at the bottom to make the Home bar invisible.
That’s it, now you also have all those amazing gestures that are available on iOS Devices.
Gestures are a great way to control the tasks on your Smartphone. With gestures enabled, you no longer have to struggle to perform some of the most common tasks on your Smartphone. All you have to do is to swipe on the screen. With the above guide, you can get the iPhone Gestures on your Android Smartphone. Though, you can also add or change gesture settings to set it according to your taste and preferences.
That’s it guys, this was our take on How to Get iPhone X Gestures on any Android Device. We hope that you found this guide informative. In case you have stuck anywhere or have any questions related to this topic, then feel free to leave them in the Comments Section down below.