How to get Android P Launcher on Your Android Device: Google has recently unveiled the beta stage for the Android P at the Google I/O. This next and we could say the latest version of Android by Google appears to be pretty sick. If you are one of those lucky mates who has got the P Developer Preview 2 on your Device, then you should know how much stunning it looks, especially the New Launcher.
For all those of you who have not got the Android P Developer Preview 2 on your Android Device, there is no need to get sad as we have got you covered. In this post, we would be covering on How to get P Launcher on Your Device. You will be able to get an idea of the beauty of the new P with the help of this P Launcher. So, without any further we do, let’s jump into it.
Get Android P Launcher on Your Android Device
Before we guide you on How to get Android P Launcher on Your Android Device, here are some of the pre-requisites that should be fulfilled in order to install and Get P Launcher on Your Android Device.
- Your Android Device should be running on Android 8.0 Oreo or above.
- Your Android Device should have enough storage space available.
- You also need an active internet connection.
That’s it, now once you have above pre-requisites, you can proceed to How to install P Launcher on Your Android Device.
How to install P Launcher on Your Android Device
In order to get the P Launcher on Your Android Device, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to download the P Launcher.apk file on your Android Device. You can download it by clicking on the button below.
- Once you have downloaded the above apk file, it’s time to install it. You can install this apk file on your Android Device. In case you don’t already know How to Install APK files, then simply tap on the P Launcher. apk file and tap on Install and wait till the installation process completes.
- If you get any Unknown Sources warning while Installing, then simply follow these steps carefully.
- Go to the Settings on your Android Device.
- Here, scroll down to find Security and tap on it.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option from the list.
- Now, tap on OK if any confirmation message pops up.
- Now, go back to your file manager and try installing the latest version of the P Launcher APK file again. It should work now.
- Once the P Launcher is successfully installed on your device. Just tap on the Home Button and choose P Launcher.
There you have it, the P Launcher on your device. You can now experience the P launcher on your device. Just in case, you wish to change the Wallpaper, then you can do it with the help of Google Wallpapers App for Android which you can download from here for free.
That’s it guys, this was our take on How to get Android P Launcher on any device. We hope that you liked this post. If you have stuck somewhere or have any questions related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.